Library Services at The Engineering College of Aarhus
Aarhus Technical Library provides a wide range of information resources, both in print and online:
- Comprehensive collection of engineering books (in English, German and Danish)
- Online access to large numbers of scientific journal articles
- Online access to various databases, reference works, handbooks and dictionaries
- Study places for groups and individuals (quiet study rooms)
- Help and advice from friendly and knowledgeable staff
The Library is situated next to the Reception at Dalgas Avenue 2.
How do I go about using the Library?
In order to borrow books, you’ll need to register at the Library. Please bring along your “Sundhedskort” (also known as “Sygesikringsbevis”) which will be used as your library card.
Standard book loans are 4 weeks. Printed journal articles free to keep.
To access our online resources and other information, please visit the library web-site:
» Library web-site.
Here you’ll also find the library catalogue:
» Library OPAC.
To contact the library, please e-mail us on » email@example.com or fill in the following request form:
» Fill-in contact formula to The Technical Library of Aarhus.
Monday - Thursday: 8.00 - 3.30 pm
Friday: 8.00 - 3.00 pm
You can get in contact with the Technical Library of Aarhus as follows:
Technical Library of Aarhus
Dalgas Avenue 2
8000 Aarhus C
DK - Denmark
Telephone nr.: +45 4189 3100
Fax.: +45 4189 3001
Look forward to seeing you.
Aarhus Technical Library